Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Petronas Twin Towers are a pair of skyscrapers built in Kuala Lumpur. Which country do the Towers call home?
2. Which famous 20th century architect designed Petronas Twin Towers?
3. The Towers' exterior are covered in over 55,000 panels. Which material were the panels made of?
4. The Petronas Twin Towers were the tallest in the world when they were completed. True or false?
5. Which lofty feature connects the Towers?
6. Each Tower had a floor plate that was inspired by a traditional Islamic pattern. Which shape did the floor resemble?
7. Which traditional craft inspired the design of the entrance hall in the Petronas Twin Towers?
8. It was a long way up, but that was no problem for the executive lifts! How long did it take for them to travel from the bottom to the top?
9. The official Petronas Twin Towers website boasted about how heavy each Tower was, and then helpfully converted the weight into elephants! How many elephants did each Tower weigh?
10. The building was built to house Petronas headquarters, but which other facility was included at the base of the Towers?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.