Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A bean or a form of 'to be'.
2. A type of horse or a way to say 'I paint'
3. A form of 'to be' or a male offspring.
4. A small burrowing animal or a spicy sauce.
5. A candy from a dispenser or a fish.
6. A small restaurant (in its abbreviated form) or coffee.
7. A foot or a fruit-filled pastry.
8. A way to say 'give me' or a woman.
9. A form of 'there is' or horse fodder.
10. A way to say 'tell me' or a coin.
11. A potato or a father.
12. A baking utensil or bread.
13. A Christmas figure or a female saint.
14. A bet or a word for before.
15. The sea or a blemish.
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.