Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first death in our timeline of tragedies involving members of the Kennedy family occurred in 1944. How did Joseph P. Kennedy Jr die?
2. In 1948, Kathleen Kennedy Cavendish died when the plane she was in crashed. Where did this happen?
3. November 22nd, 1963, was a fateful day for the Kennedy family and for the USA. Conspiracy theories persist about the death of President John F. Kennedy. According to the official inquiry report, how many bullets struck him?
4. On June 5, 1968, Robert F. Kennedy was shot to death in a hotel during an election campaign. In which state had he just won the presidential primary election for the Democrats?
5. There was to be more tragedy for the Kennedy family when David Kennedy, a son of Robert, died in Florida in 1984. What was the cause of his death?
6. In 1997, a second son of Robert Kennedy died tragically young. How did Michael Kennedy die?
7. In 1999, John F. Kennedy Jr, the president's son, died with two other members of his family in a plane cash. Where did it occur?
8. Joseph Kennedy and his wife, Rose, had nine children. How did the fourth of their sons, Ted, die?
9. In 2019, Saoirse Kennedy Hill, granddaughter of Robert Kennedy, died at Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. What was the cause of death?
10. The 'Kennedy Curse' struck again in April 2020 when Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean and her son Gideon went missing and were later found to have died in an accident. How did that happen?
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.