Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the official position of the British government regarding "Brexit" at the time the referendum was held in 2016?
2. Which of the following politicians supported the idea of the United Kingdom remaining as a member of the European Union?
3. What was the result of the Referendum?
4. In the "Brexit" referendum, what percentage of Scottish voters voted to remain in the European Union?
5. What happened to the value of the Pound Sterling (GBP) after the results of the referendum were announced?
6. Which of the following British businesswomen took the British Government to court over its authority to implement Brexit without the approval of the British Parliament?
7. Post-Brexit, the UK will lose patent protection for its companies, which is guaranteed by which EU institution?
8. Where did the European Medicines Agency move its headquarters after
the United Kingdom decided to leave the EU?
9. To which EU city did the European Banking Authority move its headquarters after the UK referendum?
10. On which of the following dates did the British Government formally invoke Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union?
Source: Author newyork27
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.