Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these figures succeeded the short-lived premiership of Halldor Asgrimsson?
2. The title this man held, Taoiseach, is equivalent to the English title of Prime Minister. Who is he?
3. This man's position in his government was set to expire by September of 2007, at which point Gordon Brown, Chancellor of the Exchequer, would assume his position within his party and therefore in the government. Who is he?
4. This Scandinavian royal spent some of his childhood in the United States escaping the Nazi usurpation of his homeland. Which royal am I referring to?
5. This Prime Minister succeeded Goran Persson in 2006 to become the youngest Prime Minister in Scandinavia. Who is he?
6. This 2006 Prime Minister might be described as solidly to the right, although a strong voice for the EU he had been reticent about the new EU constitution and the Euro. He committed a large contingent of troops to Iraq in 2003 even being doused in red paint by protestors because of it, he was also a strong supporter of freedom of the press including the newspaper Jyllends-Posten. Who is he?
7. This young P.M. who worked in The Hague has often been compared to Harry Potter. Who am I referring to?
8. This Prime Minister was the only Prime Minister in the world, in 2006, whose first language was Flemish. Who is he?
9. This man was the longest serving Prime Minister of Europe and the only P.M. of a Grand Duchy in the world, in 2006. Which man am I referring to?
10. This former French Secretary of State who was the Prime Minister in 2006 was a charter member of Jacques Chirac's UMN party and a possible candidate to take-over the Presidential post following Chirac's eventual departure from that post. Who is he?
Source: Author elchasai
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.