Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which treaty was the name 'European Union' first used?
2. Put the following Treaties in the correct chronological order : Amsterdam, Maastricht, Paris, Rome.
3. Which of the following countries voted in a 2016 referendum to leave the European Union?
4. How many members did the Union count when the Euro began circulation in January 2000?
5. How many EU countries joined the Eurozone when Euro coins and banknotes were first circulated on 1st January 2002?
6. What was the former name for the currency for Europe, now known as the Euro?
7. How many stars are there on the European flag?
8. Who was not a president of the European Commission?
9. Which of these is not part of the European Union?
10. The presidency of the European Union is rotated every _____ months.
Source: Author Varindweion
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.