Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On which day is it traditional to make pancakes?
2. What are the 40 days before Easter known as?
3. What does Palm Sunday celebrate?
4. Jesus was crucified on Easter Sunday.
5. Easter is celebrated on the same date each year.
6. For how many pieces of silver did Judas Iscariot betray Jesus?
7. What does Gethsemane mean?
8. According to St John's Gospel, what colour was the cloak that Jesus wore when he went to the cross?
9. Who helped Jesus carry his cross?
10. Who rolled away the stone from the mouth of the grave in which Jesus had been placed?
Source: Author beckyel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.