Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these chameleon species comes from Madagascar, Reunion and Mauritius?
2. In which part of the world would you find a leopard gecko in the wild?
3. In which of these continents would you NOT find any member of the crocodylidae family (in the wild)?
4. The Komodo dragon is the heaviest lizard in the world. What is the second heaviest?
5. What is another name for the American iguana?
6. What is the common name of the Australian genus of lizards "Pogona"?
7. What is unique about the Jackson's chameleon?
8. Three of these reptiles are species of tortoise; which one is a species of turtle?
9. which is the only one of the following that is classified as a reptile?
10. What is a snake doing if it is performing ecdysis?
Source: Author Dizart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.