Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is another name for the Egyptian cobra?
2. What is the largest turtle alive today?
3. What type of reptile are the following? Glass snake, slowworm, and skink.
4. This herbivorous reptile is found mainly in the tropical areas of the Americas. It has five toes on each foot which end in claws. It often has a spiny crest down its back. It can be kept as a pet. What is it?
5. What member of the crocodile family has a long narrow snout and is found in Asia?
6. What is the largest snake in the Western hemisphere?
7. This reptile is only found on islands off New Zealand.
8. Reptiles usually lay eggs which hatch outside the body. What is the term that means this?
9. What kind of pit viper is known by the noise it makes?
10. The first letters of the answers to the previous questions spell out the name of a reptile. What is it?
Source: Author minch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.