Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the following singers, which one was born in Georgia?
2. Actress Dakota Fanning was born in Conyers, Georgia. Of the following choices, which film did Dakota star in, as Emily Callaway?
3. In what city was Ray Charles born?
4. It really is a small world. On the ABC series "Private Practice", two of the stars were born in Georgia. To which duo of celebrities am I referring?
5. Before he was a part of one of the most famous comedy teams of all-time, he was born in Georgia. Which funnyman was a Georgia native before he hit stardom?
6. Amy Grant was born in Augusta, Georgia in 1960. What fellow singer did Grant wed in 2000?
7. Which actress was married to Alec Baldwin, at the time she won her first Academy Award?
8. A little known fact: Julia Roberts guest-starred in a 1988 episode of what drama series?
9. Among the following four Georgian country artists, which singer was born in Monticello, Georgia?
10. Which famous reality show host/household name was born in Dunwoody, Georgia?
Source: Author REALITYFANATIC
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.