Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Eddie Hodges was a versatile and successful child actor, but many may not know that he was also a recording artist. What was the name of his record, that was all the teen-age rage?
2. When Eddie Hodges began his show business career, what city did his family move him to, in order that he might have further success at entering the film industry?
3. Eddie is probably best remembered as the red-haired, freckled-faced kid in, "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" (1960). However, this was not his first film, as some may believe. What was the name of his first film, that starred Frank Sinatra and Edward G. Robinson?
4. Eddie Hodges appeared on the daytime, game show, "Name That Tune". Who was his teammate, who later became a famous astronaut?
5. Hodges has been featured as guest appearances on numerous television shows. Which one of these programs was he not featured in?
6. In which film did Eddie Hodges co-star with the female child actress, Haley Mills?
7. Eddie Hodges accepted a small acting part in the film, "Live a Little, Love a Little" (1968). It must have been quite an honor to be on the same set as this celebrated actor and singer. Who was the star of this film?
8. After his tour in Vietnam, Eddie Hodges returned to Hollywood, only to leave show business. He made a decision to enter into a university and study for a new career. Which university did he attend?
9. Eddie Hodges played on the Broadway play, "Critic's Choice" (1960), as the son of which legendary actor?
10. There was a Scholarship and Awards Fund created in Eddie Hodges name in 1958.
Source: Author lilady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.