Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which musical instrument is Roger Taylor most known to play?
2. Do you know what Roger once had in common with Anne of Green Gables?
3. Whenever Roger played live, he would always drink some Scotch before going on stage, but how many shots?
4. Roger was the first member of Queen to start a solo career.
5. What instrument did Roger play in group Bubblingover Boys?
6. Complete one of Rogerīs lyrics: "...can't believe what you hear
don't believe what you _______".
7. Roger once said about one city: "The studio is fantastic, the people are okay and you can have a lot of fun if you want. We love the beer-gardens and visit a disco very often. The Sugar Shack is the hottest disco in the world. We like it that much, that we gave them some of our gold-discs." Which city did he mean?
8. Who played the keyboards in Rogerīs band The Cross?
9. You may be confused with Roger Taylors, because thereīs not only one. There are more Roger Taylors. Which of the following doesnīt exist?
10. What is the name of the ballad written by Roger Taylor and sung by Brian May, Paul Rodgers and Roger himself, released on 1st December 2007 - Worlds AIDS day?
Source: Author matka11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.