Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Here is a lyric, from which song? "You will remember when this is blown over, and everything's all by the way; When I get older, I will be there at your side to remind you how I still love you, I still love you..."
2. Here's a lyric that the majority of Queen fans will quickly recognize: "Buddy you're a boy, make a big noise playing in the street, gonna be a big man some day, you got mud on your face, you big disgrace, kickin' your can all over the place."
3. How about this lyric? It's taken from the two opening lines of which song? "She keeps her Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet, 'let them eat cake', she says, just like Marie Antoinette,"
4. Who is Queen's quiet bass player?
5. From which song is this lyric taken? "But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise, I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose..."
6. Here is a very famous Queen lyric. From which song is this taken? "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye, so you think you can love me and leave me to die, oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here."
7. One of the members of Queen qualified for a second career, outside of music, as an astrophysicist. Which band member was this?
8. From which Queen song is this lyric taken? "There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man, and bring him to the ground; you can beat him, you can cheat him, you can treat him bad and leave him when he's down."
9. Here is a very romantic lyric sung by Queen: "Ooh, I've been wandering 'round, but I still come back to you, in rain or shine you've stood by me girl, I'm happy at home..."
10. No Queen quiz would be complete without a question about the late Freddy Mercury, the charismatic lead singer. Which instrument did Freddy play most often, both in the studio and onstage?
Source: Author elmo7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.