Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Queen released a track from their first album in July 1973 as their debut single. Which track was it?
2. Which track from Queen's second album - "Queen II" - was released as a single in 1974?
3. Queen's third single to be released came from their third album and hit the charts in late 1974. Which song was it?
4. The fourth single to be released by Queen in the UK was also taken from the 'Sheer Heart Attack'. What is the name of that song?
5. The fifth single to be released by Queen is without doubt their best known song. Which one was it?
6. Single number six to be released by Queen in the UK came out in May 1976 and was a love song written by bassist John Deacon. Which of these was it?
7. Queen's seventh single release was taken from the album 'A Day at the Races' and came out in the UK towards the end of 1976. Which song was it?
8. Single number eight was also taken from Queen's 'A Day at the Races' album. Which hard rocking song was it?
9. Queen's ninth UK single release was a four-track single with songs taken from previous albums. Which of these was the lead track (A-side, track one) on this original EP?
10. Queen's tenth single release in the UK was a double A-side, both tracks being taken from the 'News of the World' album. 'We Are the Champions' was on one side. Which track was on the other side?
Source: Author martin_cube
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.