Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the pieces he used, how old is Brian May's guitar?
2. What is Freddie's real last name?
3. What did Roger Taylor's son say that inspired him to write 'Radio Ga Ga'?
4. What is the name of Brian's guitar?
5. Whose back yard did they use to film the videos for 'We Will Rock You' and 'Spread Your Wings'?
6. How did John's name appear on Queen's first album, 'Queen'?
7. What song was written in the car after the band previewed some of the 'Highlander' movie?
8. What opera singer did Freddie Mercury make an album with?
9. What B-Side has many references to other Queen songs?
10. What is the date of Freddie's death?
11. What was Freddie's inspiration when designing Queen's crest?
12. What was the last album Queen toured for?
13. What song did Queen cover and use as a concert closer?
14. Who was the lead singer of Smile?
15. Brian May produced this mock band's album.
16. 'Death On Two Legs' is 'Dedicated to...', who is it dedicated to?
17. What song did Freddie write in the bath tub?
18. What song is dedicated to John Lennon?
19. Kenny Everett played 'Bohemian Rhapsody' how many times over the course of two days ?
20. Which is the first occurance where the name of a Queen song is also the name of an album?
21. This video has kid versions of Queen members performing on stage.
22. Which video was banned on MTV?
23. Which video was a 'drag' for the band members?
24. Freddie always considered this song a 'duet' with the audience when they performed it live.
25. Who did the animation for the 'These Are The Days Of Our Lives' animated video?
Source: Author discodivafever
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.