Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Metaphorically, what is the singer (Freddie Mercury) caught in?
2. Who or what does Freddie say to look up to?
3. What didn't Freddie mean to do?
4. Which word in the song means is another word for someone who is a boastful coward?
5. What is Freddie very frightened of in this song?
6. Who does Freddie believe has a devil put aside for him?
7. How many times is the word "No" said in a row just before the "Mama Mia" bit?
8. Complete this line:
"So you think you can _____ me and spit in my eye..."
9. Where does Freddie say he has to get out of?
10. And a very boring one to end with: How many words are in the very last line of the song?
Source: Author invisible_man
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.