Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the name of Brian May's first electric guitar?
2. What was the name of the first band that Freddie Mercury played in with founder Bruce Murray?
3. In the summer of 1970, what did Freddie Mercury change his name from?
4. Freddie Mercury was born in which country?
5. Which of Queen's songs was twice a UK Christmas number one?
6. What was Freddie's first solo number one hit?
7. What was the last song that Freddie recorded before his death?
8. What album, released in 1975, had the hit "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
9. What was the name of the last album that Queen released?
10. How many fans attended Queen's final concert at Knebworth Park?
Source: Author chris_
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.