Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dalmatians are usually known to be white with black spots, but which of the following colour spots can Dalmatians have?
2. Dalmatians have a uric acid anomaly. What problems does this cause?
3. If a Dalmatian's spots are black, what colour is its nose?
4. What were Dalmatians originally bred for?
5. Between 25% and 30% of all Dalmatians have ______.
6. Where in the world is Dalmatia (from where Dalmatians got their name)?
7. What colour are Dalmatians when they are born?
8. In the 2004 Crufts, which dog won the best of breed (for Dalmatians of course)?
9. Which of the following have Dalmatians NOT been used for (generally - there are always some exceptions)?
10. Are Dalmatians able to swim?
Source: Author dalmatianluver
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.