Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the Akita originally bred for?
2. Hachi-ko was an Akita who is memorialized in bronze at the train station in Tokyo.
3. Who brought the first Akita to the U.S?
4. Akitas are known for their uncontrollable aggression.
5. Akitas are considered a national treasure in Japan.
6. What color is NOT accepted by AKC standards?
7. The Akita is a good dog for a first time owner.
8. In Japan, small statues of Akitas are given to the sick and newborn as a symbol of health, happiness and a long life.
9. The AKC standard says that the tail should be...
10. In the AKC, the Japanese Akita and the American Akita are the same breed of dog.
Source: Author akita11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.