Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Leonberger was first bred in Leonberg, Germany by whom?
2. The Leonberger originated from a cross between a Newfoundland, a Saint Bernard, and a...
3. The Leonberger was bred to resemble the animal on Leonberg's town crest. What was the animal?
4. Many royal families have owned Leonbergers.
5. The Leonberger almost went extinct during the World Wars. After World War II, how many Leos were left in the world?
6. The Leonberger prefers not to get wet.
7. Leonbergers commonly take part in all of these except...
8. The Leonberger should have white markings on its face and muzzle.
9. Leonbergers are NOT usually prone to...
10. Leonbergers drool much more than most breeds.
Source: Author newfiegrl6
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.