Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The colors of cat fur are diverse and varied; however, there are usually considered to be about six basic coat colors. Which one of the following is not considered a fur color?
2. Which one of the following is NOT a reason why cats shed their fur?
3. Most cats with orange fur are female.
4. The length of a cat's fur varies from breed to breed. Which one of the following cat breeds has long fur?
5. Fur loss can be caused by a variety of different conditions; however, which one of the following is the most common cause?
6. Whiskers, a specialized type of cat fur, are used to help the cat feel and sense the things around it. Whiskers are found on several places on the cat's body; however, which one of the following places do whiskers not grow?
7. Most people who describe themselves as allergic to cats are allergic to the cat's fur.
8. A problem that plagues many cats (and cat owners!) is hairballs, caused when a cat swallows too much fur when grooming itself. Which one of the following is *not* a way to prevent hairballs?
9. Cat fur comes in a variety of different patterns. Which one of the following is the most common coat pattern in cats?
10. Blue-eyed cats with which fur of which color are at a higher than average risk of deafness?
Source: Author Jedi_Padawan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.