Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the dog breeds listed, which breed would be likely to physically mature the fastest?
2. Dog's paws are very specific in form and function, as are the feet of all animals. Dogs usually have five toes on the front paws and four toes on the rear. What is the main difference between a dog's paws and a cat's paws?
3. You've done your research. You decide to breed your dog to another prime example of your breed. How long before you can expect the new arrivals?
4. Of the dog breeds listed, which has the largest field of vision?
5. You research extensively to find your perfect Kerry blue terrier puppy. You found this is the best breed for you and your family. Your research wasn't quite complete however, because when you arrive at the breeder's to see the blue pups, what color pups do you find?
6. Lying on the floor snuggling with your dog is a fun and common practice. Do you ever wonder why you find yourself feeling warm when you do?
7. You have a husband/wife who has allergies. You really want a dog. You start researching dogs who seem to be less allergenic than others. You want a dog under 25 lbs. You want a dog who is fun and energetic. Which might you choose and likely be the only one on your block to own one?
8. A bit of common knowledge, dogs hear better than humans. But how much better?
9. What do the words mesocephalic and brachacephalic mean in relation to your dog?
10. Dogs do a lot of communicating with their tails. They wag them when they are happy and they tuck them under when they are scared. What is another reason dogs wag their tails, especially when you're out for a walk?
Source: Author cathyR88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.