Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Cats love milk and should be fed one saucer every day.
2. The barbs on a cat's tongue were originally designed for which purpose?
3. How many eyelids do cats have on each eye?
4. About how many hours a day does a cat normally sleep?
5. All cats have at least some covering of hair, even those described as hairless.
6. Cats always purr when they are happy.
7. Cats are independent animals, so they can live outdoors on their own with no problems.
8. Not all cats are affected by catnip.
9. Cats are not social animals and never live in groups.
10. It is healthy for a cat to have one litter of kittens before having her spayed.
Source: Author VeggiePunk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.