Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these is *not* the name of a real bird?
2. What the heck is a superciliaried hemispingus?
3. Which of these is *not* a real primate?
4. Which of these is *not* a real scientific name for an animal?
5. In 1955, Brennan and Beck named a species of chigger "Trombicula doremi." Following this musical pattern, they named their next find "Trombicula __________"
6. Which of the following is *not* the name of a real hoofed animal?
7. Which is *not* a real marsupial?
8. Bats often look as strange as their names. Which is *not* a species of bat?
9. What is a kaka?
10. Which *isn't* a real bird?
Source: Author crisw
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.