Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What are the names of Michael and Tracy's twin daughters?
2. What is the name of Michael's production company that was formed in the mid 90s?
3. What is the title of Michael's memoir that was published in 2002?
4. It is well known that the role of Alex P. Keaton in "Family Ties"(1982), almost went to someone else. After Michael finally convinced the show's creators he was right for the part, he ran into trouble with the studio. What was it that caused the studio to almost pass him over?
5. Where in Canada was Michael born?
6. What was the name of the band Michael played in when he was a teenager?
7. In 2004 Michael appeared in two episodes of "Scrubs" (2001). What were the titles of the episodes?
8. In 1986 Michael created a short film for David Letterman's holiday film festival. What was the name of his short film?
9. In 1984 Michael guest starred in an episode of "Night Court" (1984) as a run-away teenager. What was the name of his character?
10. In the late 1980s Michael starred as Jamie Conway in a film in which he played a cocaine using writer whose wife had just left him. What was the title of the film?
Source: Author beccalynn21
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.