Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which year was Ralph Fiennes born?
2. Ralph is distantly related to the British royal family.
3. Which of these women was Ralph's wife?
4. What is the first name of the SS officer Göth (also written as Goeth) whom Ralph played in the 1993 film "Schindler's List"?
5. Ralph starred with Jennifer Lopez in which movie, where mistaken identity led to love, albeit down a very confusing route?
6. In which "Harry Potter" movie did Ralph first appear, as Lord Voldemort?
7. Ralph has starred in two movies with French actress Juliette Binoche - once in his first movie role in "Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights", and more recently in which of these award-winning movies?
8. Ralph sang "The Plagues" as his character in this movie, and was one of the few voice actors who sang their own parts. Which movie was it?
9. Before another actor was cast, Ralph was considered for the role of Robert Langdon in which of these movies?
10. For playing in which famous Shakespeare play did Ralph win a Tony award?
Source: Author reeshy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.