Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Melissa Ellen Gilbert first entered this world in a hospital in Los Angeles, California. What was the date?
2. Melissa is an adopted daughter of Ed Gilbert and actress Barbara Crane. She has a half-sister, also an actress, named Sara. What role was Sara originally most recognized for?
3. Completing the show-biz family, Melissa has a brother who is also an actor. He played 'Willie Oleson' on "Little House on the Prairie" alongside Melissa's 'Laura Ingalls' character. What is his name?
4. Coming from a show-biz family, Melissa was in front of a television camera at a very early age. Which of the following T.V. shows did Melissa NOT appear in?
5. Melissa married her first husband within eight weeks of their meeting. What was his name?
6. To which of the following actors was Melissa romantically linked?
7. On January 1, 1995, Melissa married a man 13 years her senior. In 2002, they celebrated their seventh wedding anniversary. Who is the man?
8. On October 6, 1995, Melissa and her second husband had a son they named Michael Garrett. Michael was born two and a half months premature but beat the odds to survive and become a healthy child. What actor was Michael named after?
9. Melissa Gilbert has received a star on the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" in Los Angeles, California.
10. In November, 2001, Melissa ran for presidency of the "Screen Actors Guild" (SAG) and won. What actress did she beat out for the coveted position?
Source: Author Ballykissangel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Linda1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.