Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It's in the GENES. The name Gene is a popular name across several genres. Of the famous names listed below, select the Gene that is a female.
2. ROCKIN' ROBIN: Beyond the name of a red-breasted bird, there are several well-known people with the name Robin. Which is the only female Robin from the list below?
3. Here's looking at you, KIM! Kim is a popular gender-neutral name that denotes a bunch of famous people. Can you select the famous Kim from the list below who is a male?
4. INITIAL impressions: Authors are a celebrated group that often use initials to spell out their names. Can you sort through the letters below and select the one author that is female? (HINT: a reference to his/her famous work is included to help you along.)
5. Ode to BILLY: One of the most versatile given names in the English language, Billy is often interchangeable with Will, Willy, Billie and William. Yet, only one of the famous names listed below is male; can you spot him?
6. DOUBLE PATTY: Everyone knows someone named Pat. Whether it is a Patrick, Patricia or Patty, the name "Pat" is a popular one for celebrities. Only one couple from the list below features a male AND female named Pat - can you select the correct couple?
7. ACTOR GRAB BAG: Take a careful look at the performers listed below. All of them are actors with a gender-neutral prénoms. Can you pick the one from the list that could be in the category "best actress"?
8. ALL "HALE" THE CHIEF: Popular as a surname and a forename, "Hailey" has a lot of variations. The name means "hay meadow". Can you choose the headliner from the list below that is male?
9. CHRIS CROSS: Chris is a diminutive of names like Christopher, Christian or Christine. It is a perfect unisex name for this quiz. Of the celebs listed below, which is the only female Chris?
10. NAME "LEE": Lee is one of those names that makes me ask, 'Is that a man or a woman'? Can you figure it out? There is only one female in the list below, can you identify her correct"lee"?
Source: Author BRY2K
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.