Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Look at this; we found this piece of green cloth at the crime scene. You are known for wearing green. Care to explain, Link?"
From which video game series does Link, archer extraordinaire, appear?
2. "Apple remnants were found on the arrow. We believe this means you killed Mr. Boddy. You did receive high marks for the games when you shot an apple from a pig's mouth between the judges. And you have a taste for blood."
Which character are you interrogating?
3. "Hawkeye, we know it was you who shot Mr. Boddy with your arrow. You left your belt buckle at the crime scene."
Hawkeye, portrayed by Jeremy Renner, appeared in 2012's "The Avengers". In which other movie did he make a cameo appearance?
4. "You're a Brave little girl, aren't you, to loose another arrow, straight into Mr. Boddy! You turned your mother into a bear, after all; I wouldn't put it past you to use your archery skills to kill an innocent man. Besides, the red hair found at the crime scene proves it was you."
"Brave" was released in 2012 by Pixar featuring a red-haired girl. She was angry with her mother, and found a spell to change her... into a bear. What was the name of the girl from "Brave"?
5. "We found a yellow hat at the crime scene, Robin Hood. It must belong to you, who else could it have been? That means, of course, that you killed Mr. Boddy, so you might as well confess to the murder now."
Robin Hood is a famous figure in English folklore. However, he was originally a real person.
6. "Legolas, admit it, you killed Mr. Boddy. Witnesses who saw the silhouette claimed to have seen pointy ears. It must have been you who killed him."
Legolas is from "Lord of the Rings", but what kind of creature is he?
7. "You need to be more careful walking around if you are to murder someone. We found a paw print at the crime scene, so we know the killer was not human. That leaves you, and we have an inkling you had your pal Spyro help you out."
What is the name of the cheetah archer from "Spyro the Dragon" games?
8. "I have my suspicions that it was you who killed Mr. Boddy. I believe Aslan sent you to do his dirty deed, and he chose you to do it. I know it was you because you left your red-feathered arrow at the scene of the crime."
One of the Pevensie children from the "Chronicles of Narnia" series is an excellent archer. Which one?
9. "We found a feather near Mr. Boddy's body, so it must have been you, Pit. You are a winged angel; so you are the likeliest suspect. Don't lie, we know it was you who is to blame."
Pit is from which series of video games?
10. Taking each piece of evidence individually, it was difficult to arrive to a conclusion. But, taking all nine clues, they somehow came together to pinpoint exactly which of the nine archers murdered Mr. Boddy.
The green cloth, apple remnants, belt buckle, red hair, yellow hat, pointy ears, paw print, red-feathered arrow, and a feather; it all has come together, and one suspect stands out above the rest.
So that's it; of the nine suspects, have you deduced who killed Mr. Boddy?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.