Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I seek fame and glory, and most of all I seek power. I'll fight any foe, and throw myself into any sort of trouble, without thinking one step ahead. Fortunately, my erratic behaviour usually ends well, because I'm extremely lucky, and because I'm the most important person here anyway. Who am I?
2. Even though I love the unexpected twists and turns, I try to keep a straight head about things. This game is a lot of fun, and I try to bring friends to play whenever I can. Still, it can be hard balancing between everyone, especially when Jim decides to do something completely unexpected. Who am I?
3. I'm not the most important character here, but my strange behaviour makes sense once you realize that I'm just a little girl. Who am I?
4. I'm not sure whether I'm a mob boss or a measly slave, but what's important is that I have more depth than any of the other characters. The person who plays me may have no experience with role-playing games, but it seems that I'm the best role-played character in this entire campaign! Who am I?
5. The Game Master plays me for the greater part of the game, and he uses me to keep the storyline on track. It fails miserably, of course. Later in the campaign, when another character unexpectedly dies, I become a "player character" and completely lose all of my perspective. That's what happens when a player receives too much power too quickly! Who am I?
6. Whenever I'm around I get the feeling that everyone mistrusts me, even though I never do anything wrong. I'm not sure why... But I think it has something to do with my goatee. Who am I?
7. I'm so hardcore it hurts! I've played lots of role-playing games before, and there's nothing I love more than when all hell breaks loose and it looks like we're all going to die. After all, I've pre-rolled all the "1"s out of my customized, titanium-plated dice! Who am I?
8. I'm a private investigator, hired to find information about the macguffin (that thing everyone's looking for in the plot). I've been doing a lot of leg-work in the matter, and I keep trying to make contact with the main Jedi characters to get the information I've found to them. Unfortunately, no one ever listens to me. Who am I?
9. What word do some characters in "Darths and Droids" insist on using instead of the word 'Jedi'?
10. What is the name of the first "Darths and Droids" campaign?
Source: Author Headrock
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.