Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the most powerful heroes in "Astro City" is Samaritan. He is super strong, can fly at great speeds and controls a force called the empyrean web. He is actually from the future where humanity was one generation from extinction. He was sent back to stop an event that led to the worlds downward spiral. What was that event?
2. This hero seems to be a thorn in the sides of some of his colleagues. He is egotistical and he likes to take credit for other heroes accomplishments. He has no superpowers, but is very athletic. He carries a baton that shoots a line which he uses to swing through the city. Who am I describing?
3. The Confessor was another prominent hero of "Astro City". His base was in a cathedral, his costume resembled the vestments of a priest and he had a side kick named Alter Boy. The Confessor was a very skilled detective and had a large cross on the chest of his costume. What made The Confessor different from other superheroes?
4. This hero was active from the 1950's until the 1970's. When he is talked about he is often described as doomed, and the citizens of "Astro City" seem to carry some guilt about his fate. Who is this hero?
5. Shadow Hill is one of the older sections of "Astro City". This area can best be described as creepy. Many monsters reside there. Who is the macabre protector of Shadow Hill?
6. First Family is, as the name implies, a family that uses their powers to fight super criminals. The youngest member is the 8 year-old daughter of Natalie Furst and her husband Tyrano Rex, a dinosaur like monster. She is one of the most powerful characters in "Astro City". What is this young powerhouse's name?
7. This "Astro City" hero's father was a villain that used the same name and costume as his daughter. She doesn't appear to have any superpowers, rather she uses her marksmanship ability in firing various darts from a wrist mounted crossbow. What is this hero's name?
8. This hero is credited with forming Honor Guard in the late 1950's. He had the power to alter his size. What is his name?
9. Considered the preeminent super heroine in "Astro City" this lady is somewhat controversial and has opened several centers for women throughout the city. Who is this heroine?
10. What hero dresses as a clown when he chases criminals?
Source: Author bcisme
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.