Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was Betty Boop born?
2. Betty Boop's first starring role was in what film?
3. Which of the following did NOT star Betty Boop?
4. What was Betty Boop's loveable pet dog's name?
5. Pet-loving Betty Boop also had an ambiguous-looking cat (some fans think it resembles a dog). What was its name?
6. Betty Boop had two baby brothers. What were their names?
7. Who syndicates "Betty Boop"?
8. Natural brunette Betty Boop went redhead for this starring role. What was it?
9. Betty Boop needed a voice for talkies. She finally found her fame via what actress?
10. Versatile actress Betty Boop (at least her voice) provided the voice for what other hugely popular cartoon star?
11. Betty Boop was shy, soft-spoken, and needed an actress to supply her voice. Who voiced her originally?
12. Much to Miss Boop's chagrin, she later learned she was a Max Fleischer take-off on which famous vaudeville star?
13. Betty Boop has an unequaled record of starring films in Hollywood. In one decade, she starred in how many films?
14. Miss Boop joined the signatory stars and fabled directors -- like Gloria Swanson and Cecil B. DeMille -- of what major Hollywood studio?
15. Miss Boop's most recent cinematic appearance, or at least that of her voice-double, was in a Woody Allen film of the late 1980s. What was it called?
Source: Author robertogee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.