Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Setting the scene: which pair of our teen detectives are official going out with each other as the story starts?
2. Aside from our teen detectives, what sort of crimewave is sweeping Tackleford as the school year draws to an end?
3. A bit of fan service for the old 'Scary Go Round' readers here; what is the name of the new (ethnically French) French Teacher?
4. What is the name of the Irish lad who decides to help Sonny and Linton track down the barn-burner, much to Linton's dismay?
5. While out trying to track down the barn burner(s), what do Lottie and Mildred find under a bridge?
6. The girls' attempt to fix the troll up with lonely schoolteacher Miss Perks goes disastrously wrong, and ends up with the poor troll being suspected of being the firestarter and pursued through the Yorkshire countryside by an angry mob (only in Tackleford, eh?)
How does Shauna describe the mob?
7. A few days later, Colm makes a grand romantic gesture to Charlotte, which backfires in a terrible way. What happens?
8. As Sonny points out, Colm obviously isn't guilty. Who helps them establish his innocence?
9. Colm, now on the loose again, tracks the troll to a nearby barn. What does the troll do there?
10. So, after all that, who was the REAL firestarter?
Source: Author spaceowl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.