Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Star Wars: Episode 2" was originally called "Attack of the Clones". What is this episode's name in "Darths & Droids"?
2. We heard that during the hiatus between episodes 1 and 2, the group played a different campaign also based on a famous adventure. Which adventure was it?
3. Sally is tired of Jar Jar Binks, and will play several different "less important" characters throughout this campaign. Who is her first, after Jar Jar?
4. What happened to the data logs in the Jedi Library?
5. Who plays Padme's family members?
6. What is the nature of the relationship between Jango Fett and Darth Maul?
7. One episode has no text in it - none whatsoever. Where does it take place?
8. Who gave weapons to the Sand People, turning them from a peaceful tribe into a desert menace?
9. What kind of accent does Count Dooku have?
10. The Game Master has some family emergency. Which of the players gets to be the temporary Game Master?
Source: Author Headrock
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.