Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start at the beginning. Who was the first man?
2. His brothers sold him into slavery, but he became very important in Egypt when he was older.
3. This lady loved her mother-in-law so much she left her country and went with her to another land.
4. Who built a big boat, and saved the animals from the Flood?
5. Because he was so little, this man climbed a tree so he could see Jesus when he came to town. Then Jesus came to his house for tea!
6. This special lady had a visit from an angel and then became the mother of Jesus.
7. Do you know the name of the man who ran away from God, jumped on a boat and then got swallowed by a big fish?
8. When King David was a young man he was best friends with the King's son - but what was the Prince's name?
9. One of Jesus' Disciples was called Simon and Jesus gave him a new name - a sort of nickname. Do you know what it was?
10. This woman entered a beauty contest and married a King!
Source: Author ArleneRimmer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.