Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Most kids love me - I can be baked, boiled, mashed, or fried. I am really good fried with ketchup!
2. Mom likes to serve a lot of green vegetables. This one is the main green in a leafy salad, some people also like it on hamburgers too!
3. Green beans are a main ingredient in cakes.
4. I am an orange colored vegetable that rabbits love to eat as well, can you name it?
5. Sometimes when my Mom is chopping this vegetable she cries, do you know which vegetable it is?
6. I am crisp, green, and even have ribs - can you name me?
7. Mushrooms are a type of fungus.
8. America's top field crop is one that has varieties that can be popped, creamed, buttered, and eaten right off the cob, can you name it?
9. Generally you see me in the grocery store in several different colors: yellow, red and green. A lot of people like to mix me with onions and love me on pizza, do you know what vegetable I am?
10. I'm a vegetable that is used for making slaw for hamburgers, hot dogs and other dishes. Can you guess what vegetable I am?
Source: Author SweetypieNC
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.