Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Are you ready? Here we go! I feel an oval-shaped, furry fruit, I peek in and see that it is brown. It has little edible black seeds and juicy green flesh.
2. Let's see...I feel a smooth, round fruit. It can be red, yellow or green in color and crunchy or soft to bite.
3. Ouch...It hurts! This fruit has green squares all over it, with brown thorns embedded in them. It has a tangy, but sweet, taste.
4. Hmm...this feels nice! This fruit comes in bunches. It has yellow skin and pale, yellowish, sweet flesh.
5. I feel a big, round, ball-like fruit. It is a dark orange color and smells tangy.
6. I feel an elongated fruit. It is yellow and has a large pit (seed). It is soft and sweet inside.
7. What kind of fruit is this? It has a thick, fibrous husk and a lot of juice that can be consumed straight from the fruit itself.
8. Ouch, it hurts! This fruit has a thorny, tough and thick husk. Some people hate it, while others love it. It is a tropical fruit with a very odd smell.
9. Hmmm... this makes me feel hungry! I feel tiny oval fruits in clusters. Their skin is edible and they can come seedless or with seeds.
10. Now I feel a fruit with the same texture as an orange, but it is more oval-shaped and yellow. It has sour flesh.
Source: Author pinkbunny98
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.