Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What vegetable is usually green and used to make pickles (gherkins)?
2. What is yellow and grows on a stalk?
3. What vegetable is normally red or white and can make you cry when you cut them up?
4. Which fruit (although it is usually referred to as a vegetable) is orange and can be used to make pies and Halloween decorations?
5. What is red, grows on a vine and is sometimes used for spaghetti sauce?
6. Which vegetable is mostly white, has a strong smell and is used in the movies to keep vampires away?
7. What fruit grows on a vine, has black seeds inside and is sometimes green with white stripes on the outside?
8. Which vegetable is green, grows in a pod and sometimes has a princess associated with its name?
9. What vegetable is green, leafy and is often used in salads?
10. What is orange, grows in the ground and rabbits like to eat it?
Source: Author spokanemikel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.