Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which fruit is ripe when it's red, with a cap of green, and it's often said to go well with cream?
2. Sometimes part of your morning meal, if you don't slip on the peel, which fruit when ripe turns yellow, a color often called mellow?
3. Which yellow fruit might you bake, in the bottom of a pan, which ends on top of a cake, which you eat if you can?
4. Which fruit is often red, often green or yellow instead, and sometimes it's said, to keep the doctor away if you eat one every day?
5. Which yellow fruit is sour, and has the power, like a sour-Gummie sucker, to make you pucker?
6. Growing in a bunch, often eaten with lunch, either seeded or seedless, which fruit is this?
7. Loaded with vitamin C, and grown on a tree, which fruit is grown where it's hot, and part of a juice often bought?
8. Grown on a small tree, bright and red as can be, which fruit is either sour or sweet, and makes a pie that's truly a treat?
9. Which fruit could you eat, which reminds you of shoes, with a name so neat, it's actually one, not twos?
10. In a muffin or pie, which fruit might you try, which is purple and sweet, and just a really wee treat?
Source: Author beergirllaura
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.