Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What character, (with tennis ball eyes) who first appeared in "Chamber of Secrets" is completely left out of the movie version of "Goblet of Fire"?
2. Harry is all but caught out of bed when he sees "Bartemius Crouch" on the Marauder's Map. Harry is not seen by Professor Snape, but what does Snape find to make him believe Harry is breaking the rules again?
3. Who was the head of the department of Magical Games and Sports, the group that actually oversees the Quidditch World Cup? He also was involved in the Triwizard tournament, but wasn't good enough to be in the movie at all.
4. What secret is Rita Skeeter hiding that is never shown in the movie?
5. Barty Crouch, Jr. is this during the Quidditch World Cup in the book, but is just the opposite in the movie.
6. What is Winky's favorite thing to do when she's brought to Hogwarts?
7. In the movie, Harry begins at the Burrow. But how does he get there in the book?
8. When they leave the Dursley home, what trick do Fred and George play on Dudley?
9. In the movie version, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students arrive at the start-of-term feast. When do they arrive in the book?
10. There are no creature or obstacle hindrances in the movie during the maze. What did they omit?
Source: Author rfox1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.