Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How old was the Bulgarian seeker?
2. What was the full name of the Hermione-made club: S-P-E-W?
3. What was the name of the caretaker of the Riddles' house?
4. What was the first name of Beauxbatons' headmistress?
5. What did Neville Longbottom suggest that the second task would be?
6. Who from Gryffindor successfully managed to put his/her name in the Goblet of Fire?
7. With whom did Seamus Finnigan go to the Yule Ball?
8. Who was Harry surprised to see on the Marauder's Map in Snape's office when he was cracking the clue of the second task in the prefect's bathroom?
9. Whom did Harry see casting an unforgivable curse on Cedric Diggory while in the maze during the third task?
10. Whom did Voldemort describe as his "most faithful servant"?
11. What is the name of the truth telling potion?
12. What happened to "Voldemort's most faithful servant" in the end?
13. How much was the prize money for winning the tournament?
14. Which of these was NOT a death eater?
15. How many people from the Weasley family worked for the Ministry of Magic?
Source: Author sahil2305
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.