Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What number links the Microsoft Windows version released in 2012, planets of the solar system, and the legs of an arachnid?
2. What word might connect a reporter, ice cream, and a carpool service?
3. What do the actor who played the male lead in "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman," the man who slayed his brother Abel in the Bible, and an 1821 play by Lord Byron about the biblical murder of Abel have in common?
4. In their slogan, how many varieties is the Heinz company famous for?
5. Which semi-precious blue stone mined in Afghanistan was found in the funeral mask of Tutankhamun?
6. What do the technology manufacturer most often mentioned in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", Orion's hunting dog (according to Homer), and a North American satellite radio network founded in 2002 have in common?
7. What would one do with a "kurta"?
8. What do a 1956 movie starring Bill Haley and His Comets, a device which uses the frequency of atomic processes to determine time, and an Agatha Christie novel in which Hercule Poirot visits no crime scenes and interviews no witnesses have in common?
9. What do a fictional character in James Joyce's "Ulysses" who appears in the novel's first sentence, Burt Campbell in "SOAP" and Dr. Harry Weston in "Empty Nest", and an American jazz saxophonist who teamed with trumpeter Chet Baker have in common?
10. I'm in County Cork in search of some of that famous Irish Blarney. I need to kiss the Stone of Eloquence, but where am I going to find it?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.