Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This common phrase has its origin in the story of the "Pied Piper of Hamelin".
2. What is the name of one of the twelve Titans from Greek mythology who is also associated with the Moon?
3. What is your astrological sign if you are born on August 13?
4. What Peanuts character always calls Charlie Brown Chuck?
5. What classic TV show had Samantha Stephens as its main character?
6. John Lennon wrote this Beatles song for Mia Farrow's sister at a Maharishi's retreat.
7. What kind of creature that possesses people do you call an exorcist to get rid of?
8. Who is the host of the TV show "Trading Spaces"?
9. What are the first and last initials of the poet who wrote the poem "The Tyger"?
10. Now look at the first nine answers and tell me what TV show they all relate to.
Source: Author kristina71
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.