Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is a term in music for a tempo that is slow?
2. Which famous psychologist, known for his operant conditioning chamber, has the first and middle names Burrhus Frederic?
3. Many U.S. states contain locations with the name of Illinois' capital city, which is what?
4. Which of the following is a 1970s American sitcom starring Bea Arthur in the titular role?
5. Which dam, dedicated by President Franklin Roosevelt in 1935, is on the Arizona and Nevada border?
6. What is the middle name of the 37th President of the United States, Richard Nixon?
7. What is a plant that maintains green leaves throughout the year called?
8. Gracie Allen and her husband George had their own sitcom in the 1950s. What is George's last name?
9. What is the name of the purple dinosaur from the children's television series that premiered on PBS in 1992?
10. Which television show connects the answers to the previous nine questions?
Source: Author Rizeeve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.