Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Many know that the Barbie Doll's full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts, but do you know the town that she is from?
2. Who is in charge of and administers a library?
3. L. Frank Baum is the author of which of these books?
4. River Phoenix was supposed to play opposite Tom Cruise in what 1994 movie?
5. What low budget film made $29 million its first full weekend of widespread release?
6. The two most popular colors of men's belts are black and what other color?
7. When a volleyball player smashes a ball over the net it is called a what?
8. Who won the women's figure skating championship at the Nagano Winter Olympics in 1998?
9. What malady is Lycanthropy?
10. Where do these nine clues lead you?
Source: Author foxgap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.