Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first mate on the ill-fated S.S. Minnow?
2. In 1978, dissident Bulgarian writer Georgi Markhov died after being poked by an umbrella on the streets of London. What type of poison was used in the attack?
3. What is the name of "Weird Al" Yankovic's eleven minute opus about a trip to a city in New Mexico?
4. What nickname is given to men's plain white briefs?
5. Which German theoretical physicist received the 1932 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on quantum mechanics?
6. According to the Bible, who was the first king of Israel?
7. Which sonnet by Percy Bysshe Shelley about a "king of kings" was possibly inspired by a statue of Ramesses II?
8. In which 2006 Robin Williams film did Bob Munro (Williams) combine business with pleasure by taking his dysfunctional family on a disaster-filled road trip to the Rocky Mountains?
9. The symbol for which zodiac sign is a crustacean?
10. The answers to the previous nine questions should bring to mind an American television drama about a man's descent into evil that had a much-anticipated finale in 2013. Which show was it?
Source: Author PDAZ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.