Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ernie on Sesame Street tunefully plays with his Rubber what?
2. In the Industrial Revolution in England, what machine is the lasting legacy of James Hargreaves?
3. Arguably one of the most famous album covers in the world, which Beatles album showed the four players crossing the street?
4. According to the Sondheim musical, who is "The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"?
5. Both Hugh Jackman and Neil Patrick Harris have been hosts multiple times for which prestigious awards ceremony?
6. What is the six-pointed figure on the flag of Israel called?
7. In the film "Thoroughly Modern Millie", Millie wants to work for a wealthy boss and end up marrying him. Who does she finally fall for instead?
8. "Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry" This ironic statement in the opening titles of "The Incredible Hulk" was addressed to which reporter?
9. Which Jim Croce song was about a man who was "meaner than a junkyard dog"?
10. Which US TV Drama show is the common bond to the previous nine questions?
Source: Author DragonLadyBlue
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.