Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. He wrote "Mein Kampf".
2. This fictional vixen stole away other women's intendeds, because she could.
3. A "humble narcissist", he resigned after being marginalized by the company he cofounded.
4. During his reign, he made sure nobody missed who he was, by erecting four statues of himself in front of a temple.
5. He rigged an Olympic horse race to make sure he won.
6. Because of the murder of his followers, the phrase "They drank the Kool-Aid" came to personify him.
7. Handsome, charismatic, charming - he was a smooth operator, pathologically speaking...
8. Unexpectedly, this man was thrust into a role of leadership, at the helm of the ship of state.
9. This fictional tyrant headed up a fashion magazine while leaving employees cowering in her wake.
10. Until the day he died, he insisted the islands of the Caribbean were China.
Source: Author babsr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.