Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Doom" is a very fun and fluffy computer game where you run around killing aliens and try to stay alive. The character you play is a Space Marine, who in the opening credits is dubbed "one of Earth's toughest, hardened in combat and trained for action". What is his name?
2. Popular culture has a number of evil characters, especially in television and movies. From what movie is the evil character named Judge Doom?
3. Some churches around the world have the painting called "Doom". This painting depicts what Biblical belief?
4. "Invader Zim" has to be the most disturbing show Nickelodeon has ever made. "Invader Zim" is about an alien who comes to take over planet Earth, but always ends up failing. In the first episode we learn about "Operation Impending Doom" and its miserable failure. Why was it a failure?
5. Cartoons, games, and comics love to use doom as part of the name of the villain, like Dr Doom from the "Fantastic Four". But in what show was Doom a loving little black cat?
6. Wow, another question about a villain with Doom in its title!
Black Doom is the leader of the Black Arms. What popular console game is he from?
7. Doom is a very popular household product. It is just one of those products you need if you're a bit of an entomophobe. What is Doom?
8. In South Africa, there is an indie band from Cape Town who has exploded onto the music scene. They seem to love doom. What is the name of this local band?
9. The movie "Doomsday", released in 2008, is about a deadly virus that has spread through Scotland. In the movie, Major Eden Sinclair (played by the beautiful Rhona Mitra) is missing a body part. What part of her body is missing?
10. The "Doom Book", written around 9th century, defined the morals and laws of the people. The writer of this book included the Ten Commandments, the Christian Code of Ethics, and the Mosaic Code rules of life. What king wrote this book?
Source: Author lucyfire
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.