Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Eureka diamond is not the most beautiful, neither is it the largest. It has another claim to fame. What is that claim?
2. The Hope diamond is famous mainly because it is believed to be cursed. What colour is it?
3. Who is the Hortensia diamond named after?
4. Where in Britain could you find the Cullinan diamond?
5. The Sancy diamond has had a colourful history since it first appeared in 1570. Who was the first British monarch to own it?
6. The Koh-i-Noor forms part of the British state crown. What does Koh-i-Noor mean?
7. The Tiffany diamond has only been worn by very few women. The second of these was an actress in publicity photos for a film. Who was she? (Hint, a clue is in the name of the diamond)
8. The Regent diamond was once used by Napoleon as decoration. What did he use it on?
9. The Spoonmaker's diamond is so called because the legend says it was sold by the finder for three spoons. Where can it be found?
10. The Klopman diamond is said to have a curse on it, but is best known for being a running joke on which show?
Source: Author Christinap
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.